Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016

Aliexpress: Mini Review "Stitch Case"

Hey guys! I'm back with a mini-review for you (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡ 
A couple of weeks ago I got my cute Stitch Case from Aliexpress!
Normally, these big silicone cases are only available for the newest smartphones like Samsung or iPhone but I got mine even for my Huawei Ascend P7!

Product image:

2

Real product:


As you can see it looks almost exactly like in the picture above and it 
didn't smell artificial at all when it arrived.
I ordered on the 9th of March 2016 and received the item
on the 6th of April.
Although the shipping took about a month it was really worth it!
I really can't complain about anything since it only costs about 4$

Here is the link to the product:

LINK

  Thank you so much for reading!  
Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart