Freitag, 15. Juli 2016

♡ Discount Codes for you ♡


I decided to make a post about all my codes I got from sponsors and different stores!


FASHION


Cute Kawaii is an online shop on Storenvy with kawaii fashion for everyone!
A nice online shop that covers all your needs with the latest japanese fashion trends.
Sanrense is a nice online shop for cute clothing, japanese fashion and accessoires.



COSPLAY

A nice online shop for high quality cosplay, wigs, plushies and more
A shop for cosplays, wigs and more for a good price!
High quality wigs for a really affordable price



OTHER

White with Style - Teeth whitening Kit "hotaru" for 90% off
Nice alternative to expensive Teeth Whitening products and services. 
Cruelty free, BPA Free, 99.9% Kosher, Gluten Free, vegan, sensitive free and made in the USA.
CosmicxCulture - Necklaces, Accesoires etc "HOTARU" for 15% off 
Nice page to buy necklaces and other stuff, use my code to get a free fairy bookmark as well!



I will update this list once in a while so keep checking it out!

Find me on social media:

Instagram: @hotaru.senpai
Email: hotaru.senpai@hotmail.com
Facebookpage: Coming soon

Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart