Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016

LensFlavors: Vassen Dolly Plus Red Review

  

Hello everyone! 
After a little break due to an allergy I'm happy to be back with another review for you!
The shop LensFlavors contacted me and asked me if I wanted to cooperate with them.
They let me choose one pair of lenses from their store. I can tell you: They have sooo many great lenses to choose from which made it hard for me to decide on only one, hehe.

After a looking through their lenses I finally chose the "Vassen Dolly Plus Red"

Here is the stock photo of the lens:



Lens information that you can find on their website:


Price: $25.90
Diameter: 15.00mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Max. wearing time: 1 year


My review:

The lens-containers were carefully wrapped in foam to secure them and to avoid leakage. Each order comes with a small macaron lens case and a cute Japanese Velcro Hair Tape!
LensFlavors offers FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.




That's what the content looked like:


Comfort: 
These lenses are very comfortable, I had no problems with them at all. After a while I even forgot wearing lenses because they were so soft!

Effect: 

They look exactly like in the stock picture and I think the effect is very bright and visible even on darker eyes. Even if they don't blend in my eyecolor that well, they look super cool and interesting. I will definetly get some people staring at me when I wear them.

Size: 
These lenses are 15 mm but I think they look a little bit smaller like 14,5mm due to their black outer ring. They still enlarge my eyes quite good and make them look like really bright and big.

Overall Rating: 
I like the color so much and the design is also very pretty.
They don't look as decent as I thought at first since they are so pigmented. I will definitely use them for my Enma Ai Cosplay in the future since they have a cute and creepy look to it.





That's it for my review. Thank you very much LensFlavors for sending me these amazing lenses!

Make sure to check out their social media accounts:

FB: Lensflavors
Instagram: @lensflavors


Thanks for reading and bye bye~



Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart