Mittwoch, 28. September 2016

CosmicxCulture: Necklace Review


Hello guys!
 I am happy to introduce you to the amazing shop CosmicxCulture.
It is a german-based online shop that mostly sells handmade jewelry and other accessoires.
Anyway, the owner was super kind and sent me some items to show you guys!
I was asked which items I like and so I decided on the unique "Dragon Peal Necklace" as well as the "Mystical Crystal Necklace"





The shipping to Germany took only one day! My package was dispatched on Monday, 26th of September and it arrived on the 27th. 

The customer support on Instagram responded within 24hrs and was very sweet and helpful! The envelope was decorated with many stickers and they sent me a little fairy bookmark as an extra gift as well as some candy! Every necklace came in a little bag, careful packed and made with love! I enjoyed the service, shipping and quality of the products. I will definetely buy from them if I ever need another necklace or choker. 


Use the code "HOTARU" for 15% off on your order + a free fairy bookmark!


Make sure to check out their social media too:

Website: CosmicxCulture 
Instagram: @cosmicxculture

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
See you in my next blogpost.

Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart