Dienstag, 2. August 2016

Ladieshair: Wig Review ♥

 

Hello cuties!
Today I'll be reviewing the Black/Blue 80cm cosplay wig that was sponsored to me by the German shop LadieshairI was so excited to review this one, I will use it for future cosplays like Enma Ai or Ahri from League Of Legends!


The wig 




Color: Black/Blue
Product code: AR11057
Length: 80 - 89cm
Wig Caps Type: Basic Cap
Material: Kanekalon Synthetic Fiber
Heat Resistant Up to temperature of 248°F/120°C


My review


I'm extremely pleased with the quality of this wig! You will be surprised how amazingly soft the fiber is, it's easy to brush through and came untangled due to the good packaging. The wig barely shines, except in straight sunlight, which is normal for synthetic cosplay wigs. It looks natural tho and doesn't smell artificial.

The color is almost the same as in the picture, but a little brighter and more blue-ish at least in straight sunlight. I like that the wig has a nice teal shimmer when you look at it from different agles. Just like most wigs it comes with adjustable straps so you can tighten or loosen the wig to suit the size of your head. The fringe was long and unstyled so I cut it to my preference.

The shop


They have all sorts of wigs for many occasions and a great selection of different styles and colors. The shipping to Germany usually takes 1-2 days.
The customer support on Instagram was very friendly to me and responded fast and always polite! 


Some pictures of the wig




You can see that it looks more black than blue in darker surroundings.



Thank you very much Ladieshair for this wonderful wig, I loved working with you.
 For more information, check out Ladieshair's official page  
Make sure to check out their shop or social networks too:


Facebook: @Ladieshair.de
Twitter: @LadieshairDE
Instagram: @Ladieshairde






Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart