Mittwoch, 30. November 2016

OYATSUBOX: November 2016 Premium Box Review

Hello everyone~
I'm happy to tell you that I am going to review my first subscription box ever!
The folks at Oyatsu Café were kind enough to send me one of their monthly subscription boxes called OyatsuBox for free so that I write a review on my blog. Thank you very much!


There are three different types boxes to choose from. The Dagashi Box is $14.00 and contains 8-12 different snacks such as a DIY candy kit. 
The Washoku Box costs $25 and contains japanese food, tea such as coffee from all over Japan. 
I was sponsored the premium OyatsuBox, which contains 10-14 different treats and a Gacha Toy (Japanese Capsule Toy).


A subscription of the OyatsuBox costs $25 a month, including shipping worldwide. My box was shipped out on November 2nd and it arrived on November 20th. The shipping wasn't the fastest but I think that's normal since the box comes directly from Japan! I got so many delicious treats in this months OyatsuBox and it's an easy way to get your hands on japanese candy.

On to the snacks~ On the left side we have Shido Nakamura's Tough Pepper, A luxurious and premium quality food made in collaboration with the renowned Kabuki actor, Shido Nakamura. They are super crunchy and have a subtle pepper taste with a hint of spice.

The next snack going clockwise is Black Thunder - Soy Flour. Black Thunder is a famous chocolate bar in Japan. It was really crunchy and reminded me of Oreo cookies for some reason.

Last but not least we have Funni Gummi 2, bubble gum sticks coming in three different flavors: Lemon, Strawberry and Green Apple!

The snack on the left is called Awakoraramune, it's a fizzy ramune candy with a strong cola flavor.

The snack on the right is called 7-Stick Milk Cream. It's a crunchy sweet snack with a milk cream filling.





I was so excited when I saw the KitKat Strawberry and KitKat Matcha at the bottom of the box! I've always wanted to try them but they are super hard to get here in Germany. Each bag contains 12 individually wrapped KitKat bars.


Starting on the top left we have a Pokémon Choco Wafer! I just love the packaging, it just looks so adorable. It reminds me of a German snack called "Hanuta" at least it looked just like one. Each pack also contains a limited edition foil sticker featuring Pokémon from all generations.

On the right side there is JOO C Banana, a candy from Kabaya. Each tube contains little discs made from hard sherbert ramune, it had a strong banana flavor.

Lastly, the snack on the bottom is a Strawberry Roll Cake, it was really soft and creamy with a lovely strawberry flavor of course.


This month's Gacha was a Kumamon squishy~

That's it for my review, thank you so much for reading!

♡ For more information, check out their official page ♡ 
Make sure to check out their shop or social networks too:



Facebook: Oyatsu Café
Instagram: @oyatsucafe
Twitter: @OyatsuCafe

Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart