Donnerstag, 17. November 2016

Queencontacts: Inno Color 3-Tone Luxury dark gray Review


Hello cuties! 
Let me introduce you to Queens Lens, an affordable Website to buy colored contacts and circle lenses! They registered me as a power blogger and I was able to choose three pairs of different lenses to review! I am so thankful for this opportunity.

In case you didn't know: Queens Lens was founded in Korea in 2000 and is now one of the biggest websites to buy colored contact lenses. They have over 1500 products on their website including famous korean brands such as Geo, Dueba and Vassen.

For my first review I chose the "Inno Color 3-Tone Luxury dark gray"

Here is the stock photo of the lens:

Information that you can find on their website:


Price: 15,98 USD
Brand: Innovision
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 43%
Max. wearing time: 6 months


My review:

The my lenses were dispatched on October 5th, 2016 and it arrived in Germany 8 days later on October 13th. The envelope was well packed with the lenses and a cute lens container along with a pair of pincers. They also sent me some Tony Moly Sheet Masks as a little gift, I was very happy about that.



 I can only recommend their site to buy lenses since they are affordable and have a great choice of different brands and colors. The customer support was very quick and helpful, I enjoyed the friendly communication a lot.


Comfort: 
I had no problems putting these lenses in at all. I let them soak in lens solution for about 8 hours before wearing them and they felt great after doing that. They were comfortable throughout the day and my eyes didn't dry out due to their high water content.

Effect: 
These lenses look surprisingly realistic inside of my eye. I love how  soft the transition from lens to my real eye looks. The inner ring blends into my eyecolor very well. These lenses have a strong pigmentation so that they can fully change your eyecolor.

Enlargement: 
The main goal of these lenses is not to make your eyes dolly but to give your eyes a different color and look as realistic as possible. Even though they are 14.5mm they don't enlarge at all and they seem to be just as big as my own iris. 

Overall Rating: 
I'd still give them five stars since these are perfect for daily wear! They look very pretty and I think they are amazing if you want to have a different eyecolor for a special occasion or photoshoot. I really liked them and I will wear them to school/work if I feel like it since they look so realisitc. (•ө•)♡



Compared to my real eyecolor, flashlight

Both lenses in, flashlight



That's it for my review.
Thank you very much Queenscontacts for providing me with these super cool lenses!♡ More reviews are coming soon.



Make sure to check out their social media accounts too:

Instagram: @queenslens
Facebook: Queenslens


Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart